birding-aus

Alphabet bird names

To: "'John Tongue'" <>, "'Birding-Aus \(E-mail\)'" <>
Subject: Alphabet bird names
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:22:05 +1100

Victoria's Riflebird
Western Bowerbird
Western Bristlebird
Western Wattlebird
Western Whipbird
White-tailed Tropicbird
Yellow Wattlebird
Yellow-bellied Sunbird

I can't find any beginning with I,J,K,O,Q,U,X,Z though...

If you want a simplified list, I did that too:

Apostlebird
Bellbird
Blackbird
Bowerbird
Bristlebird
Butcherbird
Catbird
Cicadabird
Dollarbird
Figbird
Friarbird
Frigatebird
Gibberbird
Grassbird
Lyrebird
Mistletoebird
Pilotbird
Riflebird
Scrub-bird
Spinifexbird
Sunbird
Tropicbird
Wattlebird
Whipbird

But that's missing a lot more initial letters...

Anyone would think I had nothing better to do at work!

Paul Dodd
Melbourne