birding-aus

RFI: Hyden - Wave Rock area

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Hyden - Wave Rock area
From: John Graff <>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:07:28 +1030
Thanks to all those who provided info/made suggestions re my request for info
about birding near Esperance. Following on from that, we will be staying
overnight at Hyden on the way back from Esperance and I'd love to hear from
anyone with info about birding sites nearby and/or birds seen as I have been
unable to find anything much in the birding-aus archives, the Birds WA website,
Frank O'Connor's website or John Bransbury's book. We will obviously visit Wave
Rock, but hopefully there will be time to check one or two other places nearby.
Also, any ideas on places worth checking between Esperance and Hyden or Hyden
and Perth would be great too.
 Thanks in advanceJohn Graff
Overpaid or Underpaid? Check our comprehensive Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org