birding-aus

RFI: Gold Coast / Surfers

To: Charles Hunter <>
Subject: RFI: Gold Coast / Surfers
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:34:46 +1100
I have also seen bush stone curlews on a number of occasions over the last few
years in Macintosh
Park in the middle of Main Beach, which was suprising given the high level of
disturbance including
Indy each year.

I would agree the golf courses are one of the few refuges left along the
coastal strip near surfers.