birding-aus

RFI - recent Blue Mts sightings

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: RFI - recent Blue Mts sightings
From: "Tom and Mandy Wilson" <>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:05:03 +1100
Hi all
I am up in the Blue Mts this weekend, trying to help my Dad see some birds on his "wish list". It would be much appreciated if anyone can provide any details of recent sightings of the following:

Glossy Black Cockatoo
Gang-gang Cockatoo
Little Lorikeet
Pilotbird
Spotted Quail Thrush
Chestnut Rumped Heathwren

Previous enquiries have given a number of recommended spots which I will try, but it's always useful to know where the birds have been recently.
Thanks
Tom Wilson