birding-aus

Advice on birding spots between Broome and Darwin

To: <>
Subject: Advice on birding spots between Broome and Darwin
From: Jim D <>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:43:46 +0000
Hello,

I'm heading along this route on sealed roads and plan to stop at Fitzroy and
Kununara along the way to look for birds.  However, I'm not certain about where
to look for goodies, nor do I have any gen on anywhere else along this stretch
of highway where it is good to stop.

Any directions / advice gratefully received.

James

:)