birding-aus

For your information Flora and Fauna are in danger

To: "Jennifer Bartolo" <>
Subject: For your information Flora and Fauna are in danger
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:16:39 +1000
If there are development plans there should be some process for
contesting them. The obvious channels are to lobby the council (who
tend to be made up of estate agents and developers in some places!)
and your local state and federal MPs (if you are in a marginal seat it
always helps, especially at the moment). Try and get the local papers
on side.