birding-aus

A comparison of some Aus checklists

To: birding-aus <>, "" <>
Subject: A comparison of some Aus checklists
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:20:25 +1000
Having recently purchased Pizzey Ed 8 I was intrigued at what changes
have been made in that book compared to other sources at my disposal -
namely Simpson and Day Ed 7, the Aus Museum list and the Birds
Australia list. I have put together a small spreadsheet which
endeavours to compare these lists along with the BARC submissions that
are listed on their website, along with more recent submissions kindly
sent to me by Tony Palliser.

If anyone wants a copy (either in Excel or OpenOffice format) please
contact me - and if anyone feels up to adding in the latest Slater and
Morecambe lists that would be great. I will of course also aim to
update it when the new C&B is issued.