birding-aus

FW: RFI - Gove NT

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: FW: RFI - Gove NT
From: "Bill Stent" <>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:08:40 +1000
Received from Brett Campbell:
________________________________

From: Brett Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, 18 September 2007 11:18 AM
Subject: RFI - Gove NT

Dear Birders,

I am booked in for a trip to catch up with a friend in Gove, NT early
October. Does anyone have any information as to good sites (I am aware
Gove is a fairly small township) or information as to interesting birds
to look out for?

After Gove, I fly back into Cairns for a few days and was wondering if
anyone was aware of any field excursions planned by Birds Australia or a
local BOCA group?

PS My first visit to Capertee on the weekend was amazing, first stop
Diamond Firetail then a single Regent Honeyeater in the Casuarinas
lining the creek at the Glen Davis intersection.

Regards
Brett Campbell