birding-aus

RFI: Birding Booklet

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Birding Booklet
From: "Ben Andrews" <>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:49:39 +1000
Hi my name is Ben Andrews,
I am a student currently studying at the University of the Sunshine Coast. As
apart of my degree i am required to work with a tourism organisation on a
project. The chosen organisation is the Noosa Trail Network and the determined
project is a bird observers booklet. I have very little experience in the area
so if at all possible could you help me by providing suggestions as to what
should be included in such a booklet, how it should be shown, provide some
research, point me in the direction of where to look. Anything you can do would
be a great help, thanks for your time and look forward to hearing your ideas.
Cheers ben

--
believed to be clean.