birding-aus

re: Western Treatment Plant

Subject: re: Western Treatment Plant
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:28:42 -0700
On Sunday 19th August my friend and I took our telephoto cameras to the plant
and were pleasantly suprised with the following caught on (digital) film:

Royal Spoonbill,
Sooty and pied oystercatcher
Double-barred Plover
Red-necked Stints
welcome swallows galore
Brown thornbill
white-fronted chat
red-capped plover
black shouldered Kite
golden-headed cisticola
Horsfields bronze-cuckoo
hoary-headed grebe
Pelicans, and other delights

Very enjoyable, if anyone wants a photo, just email me
Cheers
Joe Novella