birding-aus

resource for overseas and beginning birders

To: "Paul Dodd" <>
Subject: resource for overseas and beginning birders
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:32:23 +1000
While it's true that the list is more for current information, each archived
posting has a date on it so it's very clear when it applies to.  If I've
decided to holiday somewhere I have no problem wading though a few dozen
postings about the area to see which ones are general and which ones are date
specific.

Peter Shute