birding-aus

Brisbane Painted Honeyeater?

To: <>
Subject: Brisbane Painted Honeyeater?
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:52:02 +1000
A posting to all who follow the BQ Website.

Due to my poor state of health I have handed over the job(s) of BQ
Webmaster.

Sightings are now covered by Jeremy Thompson (hm 07 3369 0343, mob 0403 679
995).

Other web matters by Rosenthal  Kerry   07 3896 9656 (wk)  07 3217 0021 (hm)

Can I recommend "slip - slop - slap".

Tim Murphy