birding-aus

RFI Sydney and Sawtell

To: <>
Subject: RFI Sydney and Sawtell
From: "Rob & Lou Drummond" <>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:36:42 +1000
G'day everyone

Sorry for the late notice but I'm off on a family holiday to Sydney and Sawtell
tomorrow and would be interested in any info.  I've got a new digital SLR to
play with so would be particularly keen to know of places with approachable
birds in Sydney where I can have a bit of a play and 'get to know my camera'.

cheers  Rob