birding-aus

Eaglehawk Neck Pelagics, 18th/19th and 25th/26th August

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Eaglehawk Neck Pelagics, 18th/19th and 25th/26th August
From: "Chris Sanderson" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:25:08 +1000
Hi all,

Sadly the Southport, Tas pelagic had to be cancelled, mostly because people
couldn't come on such short notice.  I'm currently thinking about organizing
something similar for next year but will announce that once I have something
more concrete.

Instead, I am now offering to organize two pelagic trips out of Eaglehawk
Neck, one on the 18th and 19th of August, and another on the 25th and 26th
of August.  As with before the plan would be to go out on both the Saturday
and the Sunday.  The cost would be $100 per person with a minumum 8 people,
and less if we get more takers.  Please respond to me off list.  I'm also
interested in trying to organize group rates on accommodation if people are
interested.

Damian of Tasman Sea Charters was also keen to point out he's available for
pelagics on many weekends from shortly (he's still at Southport) until the
end of winter.

Regards,
Chris