birding-aus

Shooting Ravens on Sydney golf course

To: "Charles Hunter" <>
Subject: Shooting Ravens on Sydney golf course
From: "gary wright" <>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:58:56 +0930
Charles

I lived near a golf course in Wilmington SA and often found golf balls on my property in positions where it would have been impossible for a golfer to have hit them there. I always thought it was ravens with no evidence and I thought that they thought the golf balls were edible, eggs probably or bones possible as my neighbours also had a rubbish dump which the ravens removed the bones from

Gary