birding-aus

banded whiteface, bourkes parrot, cinnamon quail thrush

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: banded whiteface, bourkes parrot, cinnamon quail thrush
From: "gary wright" <>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 21:17:30 +0930
I saw these three species last thursday 24/5/07, when I visited Chambers pillar
approx 120 kms south of alice springs.  The banded whiteface appeared to be
getting ready to  breed as one was carrying a feather in its mouth, I assume to
line a nest.  The banded whiteface were just before the large hill on the road
in which is the lookout for the firs views of Chambers Pillar.

Gary Wright