birding-aus

Wonthaggi Birding

To: "Albert Vrielink" <>, <>
Subject: Wonthaggi Birding
From: "Mules, Michael" <>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:12:38 +1000
 Hi Albert, sounds like a good day out there.  I haven't seen TC
Honeyeaters there since the late 90s, and my father (who watches there
monthly) hasn't either.  We're not sure why.  Did you check out Baxter's
Wetlands on your way out? (same road, you enter where the road makes a
right-angled turn.  Almost dried out, but I had Little Grassbird and
Magpie Goose there last week.

Regards,
Michael Mules

Head of Newnham House (Middle School)

Carey Baptist Grammar School
Kew Campus
349 Barkers Road Kew Victoria Australia 3101

www.carey.com.au