birding-aus

RE: Centennial Park (NSW) visit and drongos

To: <>
Subject: RE: Centennial Park (NSW) visit and drongos
From: "Troy Mutton" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:08:55 +1100
Hi Tom and everyone else,

Yeah I totally agree that it's good if people can specify at least a state with
their location references.

Anyway - I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and assume that the state
that has had recent rains is NSW and that the La Perouse mentioned at the
bottom is in Sydney, so this is the Sydney Centennial Park.

Cheers
Troy

Hi Eric,

You make reference to 'Centenial Park' would this be in Cairns, Sydney,
Melbourne?
Which State has had recent rains?

Really helps if you can be a little more specific.

Tom