birding-aus

RFI: WTP Pond locations

To: "Birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: RFI: WTP Pond locations
From: Paul Jacobson <>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:13:50 +1100
Hi all,

Digging through the birding-aus archives, I've noticed a number of references to lagoons and ponds that aren't shown on the map that Melbourne Water distribute as part of the WTP "bird watching pack". Searching the web and the Melbourne Water website have shed no further light so I'm hoping some experienced WTP'ers can help out.

The locations I'm interested in are:

Walsh's Lagoon
Borrow Pit's (or possibly just 'borrow pits' which seems to be a functional description??)
Conservation Ponds (I'm guessing these are the lagoons in "Area 3"?)
35W Lagoon

thanks
Paul