birding-aus

White-throated Needletails

To: "'Margaret Cameron'" <>
Subject: White-throated Needletails
From: "Dr Richard Nowotny" <>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:02:51 +1100
Hi Margaret. Your response to my posting, and a number of others both public
and private both for and against my proposal, prove yet again what an
eclectic group we Birding-aussers are - some of us will always like
something however much others of us dislike the same thing. (A bit like
democracy really.) Makes it hard to meet everyone's needs/wishes, doesn't
it? (Exactly like democracy!)
Anyway, I can always try the filter mechanism, and failing that just
endlessly delete as you suggest (just like usual).
All the best.    Richard

Richard NOWOTNY
Port Melbourne, Victoria