birding-aus

Top NSW birding sites

To: <>
Subject: Top NSW birding sites
From: "Richard and Roz" <>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:13:01 +1100
Top 5 NSW birding sites

I was so pleased to see Borah TSR on Grant's list that I worked up my own list;

1) Borah TSR (between Manilla and Barraba if you don't know it)
2) Iluka
3) Dorrigo NP
4) Capertee Valley
5) Round Hill NR (similar to Lake Cargelligo area I suspect)

Cheers
Richard Jordan

Richard Jordan and Roz Hemsley
PO Box 449