birding-aus

John Young's photos

Subject: John Young's photos
From: "Daniel Johnson" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:52:19 +1000
Are these really the images that have been analysed by the
photographic expert?  Apparently (according to his website) John Young
didn't provide the image for analysis, so where did these come from?
They are far from high resolution - how could an expert possibly make
any definite conclusions on their authenticity?
Furthermore, some people continue to doubt whether John Young actually
has any more images - I'm not an expert - but to me the second image
looks like a totally different bird. John Young must be incredibly
talented.

cheers
Dan