birding-aus

Percentage of birders in Australia

To: "Peter Shute" <>
Subject: Percentage of birders in Australia
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 07:40:20 +1100
As someone who plays an active role in one of the major bird clubs (although
of course anything I write is my views, not theirs!) I would like to ask you
- and all the other birders out there who do not belong to any clubs - what
it would take to get you to join a club - what would a club have to offer to
make it worth joining?