birding-aus

Re: Species Concepts 2

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: Species Concepts 2
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:45:10 +1000
Tom Tarrant said:

"Thanks John,

That's cleared it up then......

Tom"

On 11/14/06, John Murray Penhallurick <> wrote:
The PSC has arisen largely in opposition to the Biological Species Concept

Bob Inglis says:
I'm with you Tom! I think............maybe.........

And I suggest that a new species list be formulated to cater for twitchers and listers. This list should be based on the most subjective considerations of those aforementioned birders. I would like to create a set of rules for such a list for everyone to consider but, right now, I am looking for my tablets and am about to have good lie down.

Cheers

Bob Inglis
(a unique species living at Sandstone Point in Qld)