birding-aus

RFI birding at the Western Treatment Plant

Subject: RFI birding at the Western Treatment Plant
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks

Because we have to visit Werribee for another reason
over the weekend I thought we might work in a visit to
the WTP.

We have been before but it wasnt too productive
(novices, possibly wrong time of day and we managed to
get ourselves lost too). Would love to try again and
hoping some of you more experienced birders could give
us some tips on good locations there, as well as best
time of day to visit. Am after some good views and
photo opportunities (if possible), all kinds of
species of interest.

We do have a key, hoping we still have a map!

Thanks in advance.

Cheryl