birding-aus

Re[4]:

To: <>
Subject: Re[4]:
From: "Cassie salisbury" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:03:04 +0600
You have seen it on "60 Minutes" and read the BBC News report -- now find out
just what everyone is talking about.

# Suppress your appetite and feel full and satisfied all day long
# Increase your energy levels
# Lose excess weight
# Increase your metabolism
# Burn body fat
# Burn calories
# Attack obesity
And more..

http://www.grownmenxchina.com/

# Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
# MAINTAIN your weight loss
# Make losing weight a sure guarantee
# Look your best during the summer months

http://www.grownmenxchina.com/

Regards,
Dr. Christa Sumner

I know youre all out to get me. The drums pulsed their steady rhythm, in its way as much a soporific as the sleepy drone of the bees. "Ill get my gun, Paul, shall I?