birding-aus

RFI

To: "Australia Birds" <>
Subject: RFI
From: "Ann C. Pettigrew" <>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:50:13 -0400
To Australian Birders,

I was wondering if any of you would mind giving me your opinion about a trip I
am planning to your country in 2008.  Do you think that we could cover the
major birding hot spots from Cairns to Brisbane in 3 - 4 weeks?  And, are there
any advantages in going North to South vs. South to North?  We are thinking of
traveling in September or October or in between (mid-Sept to mid-Oct) and would
be grateful if anyone could suggest a better time or would this be a productive
time?  We will be doing a lot of photography of all members of the natural
world, not just birds, and will not want to have our camera equipment out in
constant rain.

Thank you so much for your help.  Many of you have already responded to some of
our questions and you have all been so kind.  I can't tell you how much we
appreciate your suggestions and opinions.  It will help us narrow the timing
down so that we can begin looking at places to stay and spots to travel to for
wildlife.

Kindest regards,

Ann Pettigrew
York, PA, USA