birding-aus

Thomas & Thomas site guide

To: <>
Subject: Thomas & Thomas site guide
From: "Ann C. Pettigrew" <>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:40:19 -0400
Hello,

I hope it's okay to post a message here even though I am not a member.  Mr.
Lloyd Nielsen suggested that I write.

I am planning a trip to Australia in 2008 and am looking for a copy of the Site
Guide by Thomas & Thomas.  If anyone knows of any used copies that I might be
able to purchase I would be most appreciative.  Apparently, they are out of
print.

Thank you very much for any help or suggestions.  If anyone would like to offer
any ideas on places to go I would appreciate your input.  Australia is so big
that I am having trouble even getting started but am thinking that Queensland
may be a good place to start.

Best regards,

Ann Pettigrew
York, PA, USA