birding-aus

Re: [B-Aus] Arrival dates of White-breasted Woodswllows in NSW

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: [B-Aus] Arrival dates of White-breasted Woodswllows in NSW
From: "Terry Bishop" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:27:48 +1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)
Graham,
I am trying but they won't stay around long enough. Like the city RWB they
do not stay in one place very long. Can not even get a decent picture of
them. I have not seen or heard them for a few days but have received an
unconfirmed report of them in the Orange Botanic Gardens this evening. From
home the gardens are about 3.5 K's to the NNW as the Wattlebird flies and
cover 17 Hectares but if I stand at the gate I should hear them. I have my
spys out with descriptions of suspects.

Terry Bishop
Orange NSW