birding-aus

RFI, Grass Owls and other species at Inskip Point

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: RFI, Grass Owls and other species at Inskip Point
From: "Val Curtis" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:44:29 +1000
I'm going to visit Inskip Point on Saturday 16th Oct and if everything went well I could tick off two new species for my life list. But I'm not greedy so would be very happy with one .... or two. Top of my list is the Grass Owl, next is the Red-backed Button-Quail and last but by no means least is the Ground Parrot which I have seen before many years ago but would love to see again. I know it is almost impossible to ask for all these in just one day but an indication in the right directions could help. Thanks in advance. Val Curtis