birding-aus

Field Guide to the Birds of Japan

Subject: Field Guide to the Birds of Japan
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:41:19 +1000
I have been to Japan a few times and an English book is hard to find! I
borrowed one from BOCA library in Melbourne and was offered lots of money
for it when I was there!

"A Field Guide to the Birds of Korea" ISBN 89-951415-0-6 06490 covers most
of the birds you are likely to see in Japan apart of course from the small
numbers of Japanes endemics.