birding-aus

Kookaburra eating fish

To: Syd Curtis <>
Subject: Kookaburra eating fish
From: Chris Charles <>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:15:32 +1000
Sorry. Can't resist either.....

Similarly it was a barbecue, at Koala Park Pennant Hills Sydney about '82.

I was eating a sausage sandwich & trying to protect it from an aggressive emu by keeping my back to him....although I hadn't identified him as a him at that stage.

Anyway his head would come around my left shoulder & as I would turn away it would switch to my right, all the time banging his chest against my back & snapping at my sausage sanga.

My wife & friends were doubling up with laughter at my predicament until they finally pointed between my legs....yep, there was his long thin erection.

In shock I bounded away behind the girls whose laughter turned to shrieks as the emu tried to follow that sausage sanga.

Chris Charles