birding-aus

Ozbirds is cool

Subject: Ozbirds is cool
From: Matthew <>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:07:48 +1000
I'm very new to Birding and this email group but I wondered if any of you had seen the http://www.ozbirds.com website? I have uploaded the other pics I took of the Pale Headed Rosella and a couple of other birds, a crimson rosella and a white browed scrubwren. The site lets everyone record where and when what birds they have seen and you can submit photos. You guys probably know about it but I thought it was worth a mention. I am loving it for the simple fact that a newcomer can record all that he or she sees and also get more knowledgeable at the same time. Its also free so I'm not here advertising it. The other cool thing is after I uploaded my photos the site automatically puts a copyright signature with my name on every photo Ive submitted! A very clever little website.
Matthew