birding-aus

Koala, Lockyer Valley, SE Qld

Subject: Koala, Lockyer Valley, SE Qld
From: "Colin R" <>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:23:45 +1000
Hi
Further to my email below I have been assured by a large number of
birders that the Blue-winged Kookaburra is still in residence in the
area. So - DON'T BE PUT OFF BY MY ERROR!
I apologise to anyone who may have been affected.

Unfortunately no one has offered any advice re the Koala, so I ssume it
must be OK there!

Haveagoodone

Colin

--