birding-aus

GhL in the Australian 5/8/06

To: Birding_Aus _Server <>
Subject: GhL in the Australian 5/8/06
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:26:06 +1000
Hi All
I found out today that Mark Whittaker's article on the Grey-headed Lapwing will run in the Weekend Australian colour magazine with the Australian newspaper on the 5th August. (Saturday week) I know it is a bit early to rush out to the news stands but i am going away next week so won't have email and thought plenty of people would be interested. I am going back for hopefully my second look next week on our way north to Cape York. I'll be there Wednesday lunch time if any one else is around.
Talk about crazy!
Enjoy.
Cheers
David Stowe