birding-aus

re: Grey-headed Lapwing -- health status

Subject: re: Grey-headed Lapwing -- health status
From: "mat&cathy gilfedder" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:27:55 +1000
John et al.,
For those interested in the mobility of the GHL.
We made a very short video-clip of the GHL on Saturday 15th July.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8379629487749283970

Not a prize winning wildlife film by any stretch, but you can see the GHL
walking around.

Cheers

Mat & Cathy Gilfedder
PS - the file is probably too big for a modem - sorry.

Grey-headed Lapwing -- health status

from [John Leonard][Permanent Link][Original]