birding-aus

Reply to Wim Vader

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Reply to Wim Vader
From: Don and Llane Hadden <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:58:32 +0800
Wim wrote
....On 8 August we 'll fly on to Darwin, where we have rented a 4WD, with which
we plan to visit Kakadu and Katherine, before turning westwards to Kununurra
and the Gibb River Road, ending up in Broome around 21 August, for c a week,
partly in town, and partly at the Ornithological Station....

We live at Mt Barnett along the Gibb River Road. Just ask at the Roadhouse
where we live. Apart from the roadhouse there are only 2 other houses so we are
easy to find. I'll be happy to help you with local birds. Are there any
particular species you need? I'm usually away photographing birds somewhere in
the mornings so let me know the actual day of your arrival if you feel I can be
of help to you.

We are always pleased to meet with birders travelling along the Gibb River
Road. We are presently in Hong Kong but will be home within the week.

Don Hadden

                       Residing at Mt Barnett, Gibb River Rd, Kimberley, WA

                        Don and Llane Hadden  PMB 922
                        Derby
                        WA 6728
                        AUSTRALIA
                       tel:  +61 8 9191 7826

            Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?