birding-aus

Werribee in Winter.

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Werribee in Winter.
From: "Shirley Cameron" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:45:26 +1000
Doug & Denis took a photo down at Kirk Point on Friday and as I was looking
at it  I noted one of the Crested Terns was sporting a Red Leg Tag.   Does
that interest anyone?

 I am really out of sorts today, I had minor problem opening my car this
morning, but later when I returned home I discovered my digital camera was
not in its usual place, when I was retrieving my Gym gear from the back I
realised my beautiful Swarovski  binoculars were no longer there too and my
very small binoculars from the glove box.
And  there was the odd bag I carried my binoculars in, cost probably $2 from
Crazy Clints  plus the excellent harness that  given to me  by an American
birder.
I am well insured but will not be able to get replacements until the Police,
who have been excellent, have had time  and until the Insurance complain
sort it out.  In the mean time I will just have to stare...... Still in
guess in the scheme of what is happening elsewhere in the world I have no
right to be whining on.
Hope they do not turn up at some Cash-converters somewhere!!
Birding will be difficult fro a while!

Shirley Cameron
Werribee
3030