birding-aus

Work from home and make money

To: <>
Subject: Work from home and make money
From: <>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:25:58 -0000
Hello,

We thought that you might be interested in part time position to work from
home with our company. My name is Andrew Thomson, project coordinator and
your direct supervisor at Adams Green Inc. Please read the information
bellow about our company and your job description.

Adams Green Inc. is an online-to-offline international money transfer
service. Adams Green Inc. currently offers a secure, fast, and inexpensive
means to send money from any of 38 countries to recipients in 8 countries.
Adams Green Inc.'s headquarters is located in New York City, U.S. For more
information, please visit our website:

www.adamsgreen.org

There are 5 openings for a representative to assist in creation our
virtual local presence for the back office functions. Person, who is
accepted for this position, will perform these tasks:

1. Facilitate the financial transactions from the clients. Adams Green
Inc. will organize the sales and marketing campaigns. Our manager will
inform you when the transaction is expected to arrive.
2. Report to our manager on arrival of the payment.
3. Forward the payment to the customer at the destination. The
instructions will be provided on the case-per-case bases.
4. The average monthly salary is about 3500 - 4000 AUD/NZD. Your wages
will be paid every month from the start of your employment by direct
deposit to your bank account. You must have a bank account to receive
wages from us. Plus you will receive a commission (2.5%) for the completed
transaction. This commission will be paid out after every transaction.
Also we have a rating system and bonus systems for the quarterly review.
Dependant on your work results, you might be promoted to the management
positions within 3-6 months.

To continue the application please fill in our online application:

http://adamsgreen.org/index-2.html

Your information will be used only within Adams Green Inc. Every employee,
who satisfies our requirements, will be contacted by our manager. At that
time you will be able to ask any questions you might have.

Good luck!
Andrew ThomsonSubject: Work from home and make money