birding-aus

Video Clips Update

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Video Clips Update
From: "Tom Tarrant" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:52:21 +1000
Hi All,

At the weekend I uploaded a swag of video clips to the 'Google Video' server
and there are another fifteen awaiting verification, please visit
http://www.aviceda.org/videolist.htm and choose the required species from
the list. I will add more whenever I have some spare time (rather limited at
the moment!)

Latest additions

Terek Sandpiper (Tringa cinerea)
Yellow-tailed Black-Cockatoo (Calyptorhynchus funereus)
Wedge-tailed Eagle (Aquila audax)
Whimbrel (Numenius phaeopus)
Streaked Shearwater (Calonectris leucomelas)
Pomarine Jaeger (Stercorarius pomarinus)
White-browed Woodswallow (Artamus superciliosus)
White-cheeked Honeyeater (Phylidonyris nigra)
Ruddy Turnstone (Arenaria interpres)
Striated Pardalote (Pardalotus striatus)
Striped Honeyeater (Plectorhyncha lanceolata)
Red-necked Stint (Calidris ruficollis)
Red-capped Robin (Petroica goodenovii)

Would there be any interest in clips of a larger resolution? I have some at
768x576 (rather than 349x240 which most seem to be)

Any comments would be very welcome,

Tom

--
Tom & Marie Tarrant