birding-aus

Brisbane

Subject: Brisbane
From: "andrew plimer" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 02:10:47 +0000

  Hi Birders,

  Work takes me to Brisbane next week for a few days and I was wondering
  if people could suggest a few spots close to the CBD for a bit of
  birding? Not sure how much time I'll have but any tips would be great.
  Also, are there any spots for owls etc in case I'm unable to get out
  during the day?

  Cheers and thanks to all those who provided info on Canadian field
  guides. Very valuable and I'll post a Montreal report when I return.

  Cheers,
  Andrew.