birding-aus

Sewage Ponds

Subject: Sewage Ponds
From: (Russell Woodford)
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 22:25:38 +1000
Easy, Greg.

Just get a copy of Sean's book when it comes out.  It will save you having to
go through all these messages to sort the good stuff from the ... er ...  not
so good.

And it should give you a few laughs!

There you go, Sean.  Pressure is on now.  When does it go to the printer??

Russell W

PS You could also search for "Sewage" on the Birding-Aus Archives.  :-)

"Gregory Little" <> on Wed, 3 May 2006 19:58:50 +1000
wrote:
> Gooday birders
>
> Has anyone got a complete list of all the Sewer Pond sites that are
> worth visiting? I have not been able to keep track of so many good
> spots.
>
> Greg Little

---
Russell Woodford
Learning Technologies Coordinator
Sacred Heart College Geelong

http://web.shc.melb.catholic.edu.au/music/auralonline.html

This email and any attachments may be confidential and if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email.
If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all
copies. The College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.
The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the
user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting
directly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence
of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not
necessarily those of the College.