birding-aus

Buckley's Hole, Bribie Is ,SEQ

To: "Dam Lamb" <>, "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Buckley's Hole, Bribie Is ,SEQ
From: "Dam Lamb" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 21:41:32 +1000
The webmaster for the BQ website has informed me that an error ocurred in
posting the sighting for Spotted Whistling-Duck. The ducks were seen at
sewerage works at Weipa, which makes much more sense than Bribie Is. I've
calmed down now.I was about to head-off tomorrow to try and locate some
Auks.

Russ Lamb, Maleny, SEQ