birding-aus

Replies not received

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Replies not received
From: "Wim Vader" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:22:52 +0200
        The last half year or so I no longer receive a copy of my own emails to
the birding-aus list. I have no idea why this was changed, and the list-owner
could not help me out either.

        Wim Vader, Tromsø Museum

        9037 Tromsø, Norway

PS. The last week virus-infected emails, purporting to come from my email
address, have been sent out to many people around the world. Needless to say, I
did not send out these mails, and a thorough check of my PC's showed that they
were clean. I am very sorry for this inconvenience, but do not know what more I
can do. Genuine emails from me to the bird lists never will have any
attachment, and always have the same signature, as the one above

        Wim