birding-aus

Uhlenhuts

To: <>
Subject: Uhlenhuts
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:54:05 +1030
A couple of days after sending the enquiry below I was able to contact
Brenda by phone - the lines had just been reconnected. She and her
family are safe and well - Klaus was in Perth at the time but they have
been in CDMA contact. Their house suffered some roof damage and their
garage/shed collapsed. They have water and telephone but no power for
some weeks so no email, but are hoping to obtain a generator. Brenda
assured me they are Ok.

Tony