birding-aus

Hunter Estuary - Sunday 19th March 2006

To: "Stuart, Alan AD" <>, Birding-aus <>
Subject: Hunter Estuary - Sunday 19th March 2006
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:25:35 +1100
Hi Alan et al,

Myself and Tony Palliser had two birds there in January (7th) and I believe there were other January & February records after this.

Regards

Alan

Alan McBride

http://web.mac.com/amcbride1

P Please consider the environment before printing my email

Tel:           + 61 2 9973 3141
Mob:       + 61 419 414 860
Fax:         + 61 2 9973 2306

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.