birding-aus

RFI Black-necked Stork location details

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: RFI Black-necked Stork location details
From: "Greg" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:17:33 +1100
As some of you would know I am carrying out research on the Black-necked Stork as a PhD project.  I am preparing maps of the current and former distribution of the species in New South Wales and need accurate co-ordinates for a number of locations, mostly in the Sydney region.  If anyone has the details or could collect them when next birding at these locations I would appreciate receiving same off-list to   Eastings and Northings are preferable (indicating new or old system) but latitude and longitude (as long as seconds are included) would be OK.  A site accuracy of 100 m would be preferable.  For large sites a reading in the centre would be sufficient.

The locations are: McGraths Hill, Hawkesbury Agricultural College, Pitt Town Lagoon, Riverstone Meatworks, Londonderry, Bushells Lagoon, Bakers Lagoon, Long Neck Lagoon, Penrith Sewage, Wilberforce, Richmond Aerodrome, Scheyville, Emu Plains, Camden Park Estate, Pitt Town Bottoms, and  Mitchell Park.

Thanks

Greg Clancy