birding-aus

Vanishing starlings

To: "birding-aus" <>, "Chris Sanderson" <>
Subject: Vanishing starlings
From: "Annette Cooke" <>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 06:59:59 -1200
I am not aware of any changes, and if a cat is around, I haven't seen or heard anything.  My little dog would let me know, she has in the past when cat used to use my vegie garden as its en-suite.

The water situation might be possible as we have water restrictions here.  However, the bird population, particularly measured by number of Crested Pigeons on the road, in nearby streets does not appear to have changed.  It is strange to drive into my street and not have to dodge the Crested Pigeons.

Anyway it will probably remain of those mysteries.

Annette Cooke