birding-aus

Coastal Speckled Warbler

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Coastal Speckled Warbler
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 08:05:35 +1000
I saw one in She Oaks next to Mangroves in Boggy Creek past the Airport on
the way to Luggage Point a few years back.

The Birds Queensland Web Site ( http://www.birdsqueensland.org.au/ ) shows
that one in Boondall Wetlands, which is the same habitat last year. Overall
I think that they are an uncommon (and probably decreasing) Brisbane Bird.
>From The Atlas I would say that they occur down the coast at about the same
frequency

Tim Murphy