birding-aus

binos

To: "'crompton'" <>
Subject: binos
From: "David Cameron" <>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:45:20 +1100

Hi,

I recently purchased a pair of Browning 10x42 and I’m very pleased with them. I think they RRP for around $700…I managed to pick up a pair for $595.00 at Astronomy online.

Cheers,

David Cameron

Hi all, Just want to get a cross section on what kind of bins people  are using and if I may be so bold,price?  I have Nikon action 10-22x50 and i think they cost $350, but not sure whether they are doing the best job posible ( maybe because I heard you have to spend at least  $750 to have decent bins ). Your feedback would be greatly appreciated

           Regards G. Crompton